Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Why did I become a hikikomori? I didn't choose this

Not just you only, Hikikomori is a global phenomenon not just happened in Japan.

It's happened because consequences of modern life in modern society, when people gets more lazy do socialization (not just you but society around you also), selfish mind, materialistic and apathy society. 

I also Hikkikomori as well after my mom gone, i didn't choose this way as well but since situation forced me like this, no relatives, neighbors nor real friends caring and talking with me now, i'm completely lived alone in my house now, so i'm Hikikomori too. But at least I have online friends to talk. 

So don't too much complaining about your fate as Hikikomori. Just accept it and adapting with your situation now, be enjoy ! 

If you can't have real friends then seek online friends now. If you can't found real job then seek online job or online work. Just do what you can do now.

https://pin.it/2IjndBt

No comments:

Post a Comment